- Research and Create Value Proposition
- Create Customer Segments
- Research and Build Personas
- Investigate and Create Customer Jobs, Pains and Gains
- Competitive Research
- Get Early Product Feedback
- Extract and Prioritize Hypotheses
- Design, Prioritize and Run Tests
- Research and Find Product-Market Fit
- Website Mockup, Design and Deployment
- Copy for Website, Lifecycle Emails, A/B Tests and Ads
- Robust Landing Pages Builder with Templates
- Explainer Videos
- Set up and Launch Customer Lifecycle Emails
- Pick the Best Tools and Set Them Up
- Create Marketing Strategy
- Outline Detailed Acquisition Strategy
- Research Desirable Customer Outcome
- Define and Implement Metrics
- Create Events Matrix and Set up Events
- Build Analytics Dashboards
By validating your idea first you will know exactly what product to build, as you know what customers want.
There will be less risk entering the market, because you have researched and know the competition well, and have identified precise market fit.
You will know where to look for and how to acquire targeted traffic and convert it into customers with the spot-on message.
By validating your idea and developing accurate value proposition you can drastically speed up customer acquisition and achieve results quicker.
Let us take care of everything marketing, so you can focus and spend time on doing things you do best.
Without validating your idea, it is very likely you are building a product nobody wants. That’s especially true for digital products.
We understand you might not have a marketing budget, that’s why it is important to do things right from the first time.
By validating your idea first, you gain traction fast and look good to potential investors, and raising money will be easier.
Furthermore, you save money on hiring a dedicated marketer, that will not be proliferate in all the required areas or have little experience.
With so much risk and uncertainty that you are facing already, it makes no sense to leave anything to chance.
We set up clear goals and expectations, so you can track the progress and get better sleep.
You get marketing strategy with well defined processes, organized data, which is easily transferable when you are ready to hire a marketing team in-house.